Paul Loseby

Default Anyone used the Axminster Eccentric Chuck

Has anyone recently used the Axminster Eccentric chuck/Spiralling? I
am thinking of buying one and wondered what others thought of it or
whether there were better options. I would need something to fit my
Axminster Woodturners Chuck.

Many thanks

Paul
Fred Holder

Hello Paul,

I have the Axminister Eccentric chuck, but to recommend it or something else, I
would need to know what you plan to do with it.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article , Paul Loseby says...

Has anyone recently used the Axminster Eccentric chuck/Spiralling? I
am thinking of buying one and wondered what others thought of it or
whether there were better options. I would need something to fit my
Axminster Woodturners Chuck.

Many thanks

Paul

keg at crwoodturner dot com

Paul Loseby wrote:

Has anyone recently used the Axminster Eccentric chuck/Spiralling? I
am thinking of buying one and wondered what others thought of it or
whether there were better options. I would need something to fit my
Axminster Woodturners Chuck.

Many thanks

Paul

I've replied to Paul by email, but if anyone else is interested, I have
a simple design for an adapter to a 4-jaw scroll chuck that allows
eccentric turning at:
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/ecc/

Ken Grunke
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/
member, webguy Coulee Region Woodturners of SW Wisconsin
http://www.crwoodturner.com/