Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default skew chisel video

This one helps keep me in proper perspective with my own skills. I know I'm
not All That, but I do like to stay grounded in some kind of reality.

This video helps me a lot. It's an oldie but goodie and likely featured here
before. With small apologies to those who have seen this already, I submit
for your perusal and reflection: http://www.wimp.com/chesspieces/

tom koehler

--
I will find a way or make one.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Great, Tom!

I've got my stool positioned so I can hold the skew with my foot,
but I can't reach the start switch.... any ideas?

Old Chief Lynn

"tom koehler" wrote in message:
This one helps keep me in proper perspective with my own skills. I know
I'm
not All That, but I do like to stay grounded in some kind of reality.

This video helps me a lot. It's an oldie but goodie and likely featured
here
before. With small apologies to those who have seen this already, I submit
for your perusal and reflection: http://www.wimp.com/chesspieces/

tom koehler

..

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Thu, 9 May 2013 19:28:38 -0500, coffelt2 wrote
(in message ):

Great, Tom!

I've got my stool positioned so I can hold the skew with my foot,
but I can't reach the start switch.... any ideas?

Old Chief Lynn

oh, sure! That one's easy, depending on how your start switch works. Use the
bow to reach up and push the button. If a toggle switch, then add a loop in
the string at one end of the bow, and then hook the loop over the toggle.
You're welcome. (smiling)
tom k.

.

--
I will find a way or make one.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks, Tom,

Video to follow.

Old Chief Lynn

"tom koehler" wrote in
message net.net...
[...]

Woodturning Skew Chisel Question mac davis[_5_] Woodworking 7 July 29th 10 07:17 AM
Woodturning Skew Chisel Question sam[_9_] Woodworking 0 July 28th 10 06:49 PM
The taming of the skew! Help [email protected] Woodturning 26 April 2nd 09 04:19 PM
Skew problems Maxprop Woodturning 37 April 7th 06 10:59 PM
Skew Chisel Fustration Paul Kierstead Woodturning 29 November 12th 04 11:37 AM