DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   skew chisel video (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/356199-skew-chisel-video.html)

tom koehler May 9th 13 05:44 PM

skew chisel video

This one helps keep me in proper perspective with my own skills. I know I'm
not All That, but I do like to stay grounded in some kind of reality.

This video helps me a lot. It's an oldie but goodie and likely featured here
before. With small apologies to those who have seen this already, I submit
for your perusal and reflection: http://www.wimp.com/chesspieces/

tom koehler

--
I will find a way or make one.

coffelt2 May 10th 13 01:28 AM

skew chisel video

Great, Tom!

I've got my stool positioned so I can hold the skew with my foot,
but I can't reach the start switch.... any ideas?

Old Chief Lynn

"tom koehler" wrote in message:
This one helps keep me in proper perspective with my own skills. I know
I'm
not All That, but I do like to stay grounded in some kind of reality.

This video helps me a lot. It's an oldie but goodie and likely featured
here
before. With small apologies to those who have seen this already, I submit
for your perusal and reflection: http://www.wimp.com/chesspieces/

tom koehler

..

tom koehler May 10th 13 06:21 PM

skew chisel video

On Thu, 9 May 2013 19:28:38 -0500, coffelt2 wrote
(in message ):

Great, Tom!

I've got my stool positioned so I can hold the skew with my foot,
but I can't reach the start switch.... any ideas?

Old Chief Lynn

oh, sure! That one's easy, depending on how your start switch works. Use the
bow to reach up and push the button. If a toggle switch, then add a loop in
the string at one end of the bow, and then hook the loop over the toggle.
You're welcome. (smiling)
tom k.

.

--