DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Score! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/35534-score.html)

Dave Balderstone April 5th 04 04:15 AM

Score!

Snagged two apple trees, some cedar and some 2" diameter saskatoon
berry bush today. A few pieces of the apple are 18" diameter. Got the
ends sealed and stacked by 3 pm and then spent the rest of the
afternoon drinking beer and swapping lies in the back yard with the
neighbors.

It pays to advertise... I post "will take trees down for free" ads
periodically on our local FS newsgroups.

djb

--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?

Reyd Dorakeen April 6th 04 03:51 AM

Score!

very nice.
for some reason Dave Balderstone brought
. ca up from the deep depths
of Dave Balderstone's mind