DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OneWay Contact Details (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/35473-oneway-contact-details.html)

Mark Hancock March 26th 04 01:23 AM

OneWay Contact Details

Does anyone have an email address for Kevin at OneWay

Thanks
--
Mark Hancock, South Wales, UK
http://www.markhancock.co.uk

Lyn J. Mangiameli March 26th 04 04:33 AM

OneWay Contact Details

I imagine you discovered, as it did recently, that it has changed.

Here is the current one used by him in his last correspondence with me.

(remove the "X's")

Lyn

Leo Lichtman March 26th 04 04:56 AM

OneWay Contact Details

"Lyn J. Mangiameli" wrote:(clip) it has changed.(clip)
Thanks, Lyn--I was about to offer the old one. Instead, I have up-dated my
address book.

Mark Hancock March 27th 04 01:27 PM

OneWay Contact Details

Thanks to everyone for the info