Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default 3/4x16 G3 insert.

Anybody got one for sale??

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 1/16/2013 5:43 AM, Jerry OHIO wrote:
Anybody got one for sale??

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

What is a G3?

--
G.W.Ross

Everywhere is walking distance if you
have the time. --Steven Wright

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
(Jerry OHIO) wrote:

Anybody got one for sale??

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

Have you checked the Teknatool USA web-site? They have lots of good
prices on the hard-to find Nova gear. There is also an eBay seller (Bob
Gadd) that is a Teknatool dealer with generally good prices

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

GW ,I tried returning your email but it keeps coming back.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 1/16/2013 2:43 AM, Jerry OHIO wrote:
Anybody got one for sale??

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

I've been able to make or modify inserts - you can reach me through my
web site, www.wbnoble.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
(Jerry OHIO) wrote:

GW ,I tried returning your email but it keeps coming back.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

Jerry, you need to go to Bill's web-site, referenced in his last message

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 1/16/2013 8:23 PM, Jerry OHIO wrote:
GW ,I tried returning your email but it keeps coming back.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

I use a fake address on newsgroups. I sent you an email with a correct
address but no reply.

--
G.W.Ross

If it has tits or tires, you gonna
have trouble with it.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 1/16/2013 5:42 PM, . wrote:
On 1/16/2013 2:43 AM, Jerry OHIO wrote:
Anybody got one for sale??

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

I've been able to make or modify inserts - you can reach me through my
web site, www.wbnoble.com

Jerry - go to the site above, click on faceplates if you want, wander
around you will find an email address for me - and I can get you going
with a modified insert.

bill
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Address is on its way.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Jerry OHIO wrote:
Anybody got one for sale??

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/WOODPROJECTS

Again, what is a 3/4x16 G3 insert.

Replace a gas insert with a wood-burning insert [email protected] Home Repair 4 October 9th 06 06:16 PM
Looking for 0-80 insert Bob Sanderson Metalworking 3 April 1st 06 04:53 AM
ZERO-CLEARANCE INSERT J T Woodworking 3 January 30th 06 04:28 PM
What insert to use? Rex B Metalworking 16 March 25th 05 05:03 PM
Looking for insert ID F. George McDuffee Metalworking 1 January 21st 05 12:13 AM