billh

Default Natural edged bowl.

Thanks Darrell, very informative as usual.
Billh

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Hi all
Someone asked about natural edged bowls a short time ago. I just posted
a "how to" on my web site under projects. Hope it helps. I need to get a
couple more pictures for it as soon as the finish dries enough to
complete the bottom but the rest is there.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Darrell Feltmate

Thanks Bill.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Darrell Feltmate

Thanks George. Some good stuff there.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Ralph J. Ramirez

I have a website with a "how to" section where I show photos on turning
natural edge and wing bowls. If anyone is interested here is the link:

http://www.elegance-in-wood/index.html

Darrell, I always check your site because you have such good information
available, thanks....Ralph

"Tom & Mary Young" wrote in message
thanks -- we appreciate your efforts

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Hi all
Someone asked about natural edged bowls a short time ago. I just posted
a "how to" on my web site under projects. Hope it helps. I need to get a
couple more pictures for it as soon as the finish dries enough to
complete the bottom but the rest is there.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
http://www.roundthewoods.com

James Barley

The link is a no-show for me,
looks like it is missing a ".com some other domain extension"

--
James Barley
www.members.shaw.ca/jbarley

"Ralph J. Ramirez" wrote in message
[...]

Dave in Fairfax

James Barley wrote:
The link is a no-show for me,
looks like it is missing a ".com some other domain extension"

That's exactly what it's missing. The front page to the website is 1
MB, be warned if you're on a dial-up.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
Bob Pritchard

That was actually a good link but not for everyone. This one should work for
all.
http://www.elegance-in-wood.com
Nice site!

The link is a no-show for me,
looks like it is missing a ".com some other domain extension"

Bob, Naugatuck Ct.
http://www.outofcontrol-woodturning.com