DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Majestic wood burning cook stove (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/34964-majestic-wood-burning-cook-stove.html)

Ray Manning January 11th 04 06:08 PM

Majestic wood burning cook stove

I have a Majestic wood burning cook stove that I'll likely have to part with
after a kitchen remodel. It's a large beast with 6 plates, a lot of nickel
plate and in excellent condition (#6458). I guess it would be considered an
antique. Can anyone tell me where I might find more information about it,
it's worth and how to go about finding a buyer for it?

Thanks,
Ray Manning

Walt & Jenne Ahlgrim January 12th 04 02:08 AM

Majestic wood burning cook stove

try hear http://www.antiquestoves.com/

Leo Lichtman January 12th 04 06:07 AM

Majestic wood burning cook stove

Walt & Jenne Ahlgrim wrote: try hear (clip)
Does it have a loudspeaker and a volume control? I think it may be a radio.
:-)