DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   #413 Classic Tool Chest (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/34403-413-classic-tool-chest.html)

Chris S October 16th 03 02:09 PM

#413 Classic Tool Chest

On the bottom right of http://www.americanwoodshop.org/projects/ there
is a tool chest I want to build. It's called "The Classic Tool Chest".
When I click on the link, the image plan is so small I can't read it.
There is no contact information on the website.

Does anyone have a larger copy of that plan?

David Walthall October 16th 03 07:07 PM

#413 Classic Tool Chest

On 16 Oct 2003 06:09:48 -0700, (Chris S)
wrote:
On the bottom right of
http://www.americanwoodshop.org/projects/ there
is a tool chest I want to build. It's called "The Classic Tool Chest".
When I click on the link, the image plan is so small I can't read it.
There is no contact information on the website.

Does anyone have a larger copy of that plan?

The image has a phone number you might want to try calling. It is
hard to read, but it looks like 800-279-4441 or maybe 800-279-4141.
You might also try asking he
http://woodcraft.infopop.net/1/OpenTopic
Scott Phillips is supposedly there on the first or second Tuesday of
each month.

David