DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Miniatures - Fun, quick and easy to turn (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/342838-miniatures-fun-quick-easy-turn.html)

charlie b June 26th 12 10:11 AM

Miniatures - Fun, quick and easy to turn

An idea for an Issues piece - about Trickle Down Economics - would
require turning 100 miniatures bowls. Turns out turning miniature bowls
is quick, easy and fun. If you have a chuck, you might want to give
miniatures a try. I've put together a web page on how I'm doing them,
along with how I do small hollow forms AND small finials.

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...niatures1.html

Comments,, questions and constructive criticism welcomed

charlie b