DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tree identification. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/34228-tree-identification.html)

Al Kyder September 15th 03 08:00 PM

Tree identification.

Two tall trees are standing in the woods when a young tree begins to grow
between them.
One tall tree says to the other tall tree "Is that a son of a Beech or a son
of a Birch?"
The other tall tree shakes it's branches and says " I don't know"
A while later a Woodpecker lands on the small tree.
One of the tall trees says "Hey, you, Mr Woodpecker. You know trees. Is that
small tree
a son of a Beech or a son of a Birch?"
The Woodpecker takes a nibble of the small tree and says
" It's neither. That small tree is the best bit of Ash I've ever had my
pecker in"

God Bless,
Al Kyder

Ray Sandusky September 17th 03 03:48 AM

Tree identification.

Good one AL - for once you posted a funny - I knew you were a pervert, but
at least you are a semi clean pervert - {notice there were no swear words in
the joke}An no it was not a Mormon joke either - about time you fanned out

om...

Al Kyder September 17th 03 05:13 PM

Tree identification.

"Ray Sandusky" wrote in message ...
Good one AL - for once you posted a funny - I knew you were a pervert, but
at least you are a semi clean pervert - {notice there were no swear words in
the joke}An no it was not a Mormon joke either - about time you fanned out

I have a sense of humor Ray. Just because I take my art and my
religion seriously does not mean I'm a wet blanket. Hey, you are from
Tennessee aren't you. I got people down there. Granny Kyder was born
in Tennessee. Just outside of Nashville. Little town called Franklin I
believe. I've always meant to get down there and visit all my cousins
but I just never got around to it. Maybe I should go ahead and do that
soon. I could bring them all shoes. Winter will be here before you
know it. Thanks for inspiring me Ray.

God Bless,
Al Kyder