DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Long time no post (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/341604-long-time-no-post.html)

Al Kyder May 29th 12 12:29 AM

Long time no post

I have to pop in every year or two to say hi. Really disheartening to
see so many of the regs are no longer posting. Where is everyone?
Really enjoyed the comeraderie I found here back in the day.
Lynn,Herm, DJ, Ruth.Lief??? if any of you guys are still around please
reply. I's love to share some of the cutting edge turning techniques
I've been developing over the last several years with you.

God Bless,
Al Kyder

coffelt2 May 29th 12 01:36 AM

Long time no post

Hi, Al !
I read here every evening, and am frequently disappointed with the
disappearance of guys like YOU!
Is there another group that keeps the chatter going?

Old Chief Lynn, Wanabe Great Turner

Ralph E Lindberg May 30th 12 03:18 PM

Long time no post

In article
,
Al Kyder wrote:

I have to pop in every year or two to say hi. Really disheartening to
see so many of the regs are no longer posting. Where is everyone?
Really enjoyed the comeraderie I found here back in the day.
Lynn,Herm, DJ, Ruth.Lief??? if any of you guys are still around please
reply. I's love to share some of the cutting edge turning techniques
I've been developing over the last several years with you.

God Bless,
Al Kyder

Yup, not much getting posted,a actually I'm not posting much to any
group any more.
I'm spending time turning though

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

DJ Delorie May 30th 12 09:33 PM

Long time no post

Al Kyder writes:
Lynn,Herm, DJ, Ruth.Lief??? if any of you guys are still around please
reply.

I'm still around, just haven't done much woodturning lately. Other big
projects have taken up my time:

* New desk
http://www.delorie.com/wood/desk/
http://www.delorie.com/wood/desk/photos/img_1985.html

* "New" lathe - 1922 South Bend engine (metal) lathe
http://www.delorie.com/photos/southbend-lathe/

* CNC Router
http://www.delorie.com/photos/cnc/