DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: NOVA 3000, Outboard Rig and Bed Ext. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/33992-fs-nova-3000-outboard-rig-bed-ext.html)

Steven D. Russell August 3rd 03 06:48 AM

FS: NOVA 3000, Outboard Rig and Bed Ext.

Hello to the group,

I have a new (out of box, but never used) Nova 3000 for sale. This is the
older style, before the DVR came out. It includes a bed extension and the
outboard turning rig set-up. As the unit was never set-up, there is no
motor, controller, or stand included.

Since this is really heavy, I prefer not to ship and would like to see if
someone close to the Houston, Texas area might be interested. I live just
north of Houston, so if you're close you could come and pick it up.

Cost new ~ $1,200.00, will sell all for $850.00

Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio
The Woodlands, Texas