Ray Sandusky

Default 16th Annual Symposium at Arrowmont School

The Tennessee Association of Woodturners will be holding their 16th Annual
Symposium at Arrowmont in Gattlinburg, TN on August 22 - August 24. There
will be 5 different demonstrators, 2 Vendors and lots of activities for the
Spouse and kids - if you want them to come with you!

The demonstrators are
Frank Sudol
Lyle jameison
Bobby Clemmons
Willard Baxter
David Collier

The vendors will be supplying tools and exotic hardwoods for turning.

There are many local attractions and Gatlinburg is at the foot of the Smokey
Mountain National Park. Pidgeon Forge is 7 miles away - with Dollywood,
Theatres, Outlet Shopping and much more.

The registration fee for the 3 day event is $100.00. There are specail
rates for accomodations at one of the local motels and there are many other
first class accomodations in the area.

This is going to be a great event and will definitely be an opportunity for
the whole family to have fun while you enjoy the demonstrations, discussions
and interaction with other like-minded people.

If you would like to register for this symposium, please send and email to
me at - and I will get you the information on
registration. If you want to skip that part, you may go to the Tennessee
Association of Woodturners website at
www.tnwoodturners.org and down the
latest newsletter - it has a full page form and the address to send it to.

Thanks

Ray Sandusky
www.tnwoodturners.org

www.artisticwoods.com