DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   in search of.... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/333510-search.html)

djcordes December 26th 11 06:58 PM

in search of....

Hi All,

I'm in search of the out of production Nova BU3000, bed extension for a
Nova DVR 3000. If anyone knows where there is one for sale, please let me
know.

Dan

Ralph E Lindberg December 27th 11 06:17 PM

in search of....

In article ,
"djcordes" wrote:

Hi All,

I'm in search of the out of production Nova BU3000, bed extension for a
Nova DVR 3000. If anyone knows where there is one for sale, please let me
know.

Dan

Have you checked the Teknatool USA web-site? I noticed a listing in
their "for sale" last month

Yup, still there

http://www.novatoolsusa.com/Lathe-Accessories_c3.htm

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

djcordes December 28th 11 01:05 AM

in search of....

Thank you Ralph! I wrote the rep. a month or so back and was told they
couldn't help me. I did order one today.

Dan

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org