DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Season's greetings (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/333204-seasons-greetings.html)

wells December 19th 11 06:59 AM

Season's greetings

Best wishes to all denizens of slt in these trying times !

Maybe we could organise a meeting, I know a nice phone booth that's available for a
low rent ;-)))

-Posted by Ozum (http://ozinsight.com/)
-All-in-one yEnc newsreader, scanner and freeware autoposter.

wells December 19th 11 10:12 AM

Season's greetings

"wells" wrote:

This post may be obscure, so a little explanation is in order.

My greetings also to woodturners, but that post was in fact meant for a translation
newsgroup, the membership of which has been sadly depleted over the past year
(hence the joke about phone booths).