DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   145 Woodworking Books - $9.99 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/332642-145-woodworking-books-%249-99-a.html)

Brad Adams December 4th 11 09:56 PM

145 Woodworking Books - $9.99

I thought you might find this site of value:
http://www.dawnapproaches.com/woodworking.html

They carry a collection of 145 vintage how to woodworking books on a
dvd-rom for $9.99. I ordered one and got it in a few days and it has
been one of the best woodworking tools I have invested in. Highly
recommend it!

shorti December 5th 11 06:27 AM

145 Woodworking Books - $9.99

All of these and hundreds more are available for free at
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page
and at
http://books.google.com/

So get 'em for free.

Shorti

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stuart[_5_] December 5th 11 10:09 AM

145 Woodworking Books - $9.99

In article ,
shorti wrote:
All of these and hundreds more are available for free at
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page
and at
http://books.google.com/

So get 'em for free.

But for only 10 dollars it isn't worth the hassel of scouring the internet
to find and download them all yourself

--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails
http://www.asciiribbon.org

Bill[_42_] December 6th 11 03:41 AM

145 Woodworking Books - $9.99

On 12/5/2011 2:09 AM, Stuart wrote:
In ,
wrote:
All of these and hundreds more are available for free at
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page
and at
http://books.google.com/

So get 'em for free.

But for only 10 dollars it isn't worth the hassel of scouring the internet
to find and download them all yourself

but maybe it's worth something to not reward those who are exploiting
out of copyright books by packaging them and selling them for a profit.