DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   American work Shop (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/332502-american-work-shop.html)

Jerry Ohio Also December 1st 11 09:29 AM

American work Shop

Watched Scott Phillips sat. What kind of lathe does he have ?

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/Grandmother300/Urn2011

Martin Eastburn December 2nd 11 02:14 AM

American work Shop

With the round way in the - looks like a Sears or designed for Sears.

Martin

Jerry Ohio-2 December 3rd 11 12:24 AM

American work Shop~Marten

Oops ! That urn pic is mine ,I should of removed it before posting . On
TV ,Scott has a twin rail bed with speed ajuster ,he changes speed when
running. I have an old monotube from sears but want to step up to
something better built.

Jerry