DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jet JWL-1236 Lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/332452-re-jet-jwl-1236-lathe.html)

Dr. Deb[_3_] November 30th 11 03:02 PM

Jet JWL-1236 Lathe

James wrote:

Hi Group, I just purchased a Jet JWL-1236 lathe and if someone out
there has one of these lathes I have a question. Can someome tell me
what each indexing stop represents in inches? I have the instuction
manual but it doesn't say anything about it. My old lathe didn't have
stops on it so its kind of a new thing to me. Thanks, Jim
--

I have the next size up the 1442, what stops are you referring to? The
indexing holes on the headstock spindle housing are set at 10 degree

Deb