DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jet JWL-1236 Lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/332440-re-jet-jwl-1236-lathe.html)

DanG[_2_] November 30th 11 10:11 AM

Jet JWL-1236 Lathe

On 11/29/2011 8:38 AM, James wrote:

Hi Group, I just purchased a Jet JWL-1236 lathe and if someone out
there has one of these lathes I have a question. Can someome tell me
what each indexing stop represents in inches? I have the instuction
manual but it doesn't say anything about it. My old lathe didn't have
stops on it so its kind of a new thing to me. Thanks, Jim

Not positive about Jet, but I think you are talking about spindle stops
which are degree related, nothing to do with inches. They are used for
fluting or other segmented work.

--

Keep the whole world singing . . .
Dan G