DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   photos (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/331313-photos.html)

Tom[_34_] November 3rd 11 01:35 PM

photos

I posted quite a few pics on the yahoo group "Turning and Talking". If
any one has a look I would appreciate your comments

Tom Dougall

Kevin Miller[_2_] November 3rd 11 08:25 PM

photos

On 11/03/2011 05:35 AM, Tom wrote:
I posted quite a few pics on the yahoo group "Turning and Talking". If
any one has a look I would appreciate your comments

Tom Dougall

One can't see them w/o being a member. Perhaps you could post them to
flicker or facebook? Or alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska