Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Does this mean the wood is ready to turn?

All,

Thank you for that it does clear a lot up. I guess I was concerned that I would put time into turning something nice and then, when it dried, it would crack or somehow be ruined. It sounds like this is not really something I should worry too much about. I'll try one of these and see what happens, it is all about the learning.

Tom, your reply was well put, I enjoy your writing style.

-Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:50:50 -0700 (PDT), jtpryan
wrote:

All,

Thank you for that it does clear a lot up. I guess I was concerned that I would put time into turning something nice and then, when it dried, it would crack or somehow be ruined. It sounds like this is not really something I should worry too much about. I'll try one of these and see what happens, it is all about the learning.

Tom, your reply was well put, I enjoy your writing style.

-Jim

Yes and no, but maybe not right away..