Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Lakers center Andrew Bynum

well, I guess one good turn deserves another - if he had been wood
turning instead of doing whatever it is that a lakers center does (is
that like a live center or a dead center?), perhaps he would have
avoided the bird, but I have no idea what it is that makes a bird
"flagrant", can you explain that.

On 9/19/2011 11:40 PM, jerser-2009 wrote:
Lakers center Andrew Bynum has been suspended for five games next
season for his flagrant foul on Dallas guard J.J. Barea in Los
Angeles’ final playoff game. The NBA announced the suspension Tuesday,
two days after Bynum was ejected for the foul late in the two-time
defending champions’ 36-point losshttp://www.cheap-nbabasketballshoes.com/
to the Mavericks in Game 4. The league also fined Bynum $25,000 for
ripping off his jersey while heading to the locker room, which means
the suspension will cost Bynum more than $700,000. Bynum expressed
contrition for the episode after his exit interview at the Lakers’
training complex earlier Tuesday, saying the foul was terrible and
unacceptable. http://www.cheap-and-crappy-nbabaasketbollshees.com/

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.crafts.woodturning

On Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 at 20:59:25h -0700, Bill asked:

can you explain that.

The post content was 4 month old material being used
purely as padding for SPAMvertising which should have
been obvious.

For the actual incident of May 2011, try a trustworthy source
with actual video ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.COM/2011/05/08/andrew-bynum-ejected-jj-barea_n_859170.html
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.crafts.woodturning

On 9/21/2011 6:39 AM, J G Miller wrote:
On Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 at 20:59:25h -0700, Bill asked:

can you explain that.

The post content was 4 month old material being used
purely as padding for SPAMvertising which should have
been obvious.

For the actual incident of May 2011, try a trustworthy source
with actual video ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.COM/2011/05/08/andrew-bynum-ejected-jj-barea_n_859170.html

actually, JG, I have no interest at all in whatever professional sports
this was referring to, I was just having some fun with some obvious spam
(and you would note that I changed the url in the message so something
that wouldn't work also) -