Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default What would be a good moisture meter in the ~$50 range?

I have a bunch of cherry that has been drying on a rack outside here
in NH for about a year. I want to start using some of it to build a
kitchen island. It is all pretty much 4/4 rough. I see moisture
metes from $13 (HF) up to more then $200. Pinless and Pin. What
would anybody recommend. I want to start soon and I have Sears,
Woodcraft, Ace nearby, but I can go online as well.

Thanks.
Jim

What would be a good moisture meter in the ~$50 range? jtpr Woodworking 2 November 8th 10 05:39 PM
Moisture meter Steve Turner Woodworking 3 December 3rd 09 11:44 PM
Moisture meter Steve Turner Woodworking 1 December 3rd 09 10:18 PM
Moisture Meter robgraham UK diy 0 November 17th 07 09:14 PM
What moisture meter handy-andy Woodturning 14 December 27th 06 04:10 AM