DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bowl from hell finished (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/308722-bowl-hell-finished.html)

mac davis[_5_] August 25th 10 12:29 AM

Bowl from hell finished

For those without access to ABPW, here's a facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...4&l=384887edca

You don't have to join Facebook to view them.. The last 3 pictures in the album
are the bowl from hell..

Unknown wood, 10" diameter.. termites got there before I did..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

[email protected] August 25th 10 08:55 AM

Bowl from hell finished

Well, I hope everyone here takes a quick minute to go to Mac's page.
There is some really nice work on that page. Kudos, Mac!

I especially like your work in ironwood!

Robert

mac davis[_5_] August 25th 10 04:47 PM

Bowl from hell finished

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:55:36 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Well, I hope everyone here takes a quick minute to go to Mac's page.
There is some really nice work on that page. Kudos, Mac!

I especially like your work in ironwood!

Robert

Thank you!
Ironwood is about all we have here in Baja, but I do have a few friends that
bring a chuck of whatever when they come down from the States..

I'm thinking facebook may be a good alternative for those that cant' access
ABPW..

Kevin Cleary[_2_] August 25th 10 06:23 PM

Bowl from hell finished

Mac,
Those are some impressive works of art.
I don't know what kind of wood that is but it sure is interesting
looking.Nice job!
Kevin

Gerald Ross[_3_] August 25th 10 08:42 PM

Bowl from hell finished

wrote:

Well, I hope everyone here takes a quick minute to go to Mac's page.
There is some really nice work on that page. Kudos, Mac!

I especially like your work in ironwood!

Robert

Thank you!
Ironwood is about all we have here in Baja, but I do have a few friends that
bring a chuck of whatever when they come down from the States..

I'm thinking facebook may be a good alternative for those that cant' access
ABPW..

I looked for the "willowy blond" on facebook, but I don't know how to
navigate there. First time I ever accessed it.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

You're not really drunk if you can lie