Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Return ???

Do any of you guys ever re turn your bowls a year or two later ?? I had
a maple bowl that i left about 1/2 on the walls. After a year it split
open down the side. So I sawed a slot down the opening and glued in a
piece of walnut and re turned down to 1/4 in.,found a piece of barbed
wire embedded in the side. Glad I was using my junk bowl gouge !! That
wire sure looks neat in the side of that bowl.

Jerry

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutcher/1974RuppCentair