DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Newbes: Don't buy anything (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/288939-newbes-dont-buy-anything.html)

Rick Samuel[_2_] October 8th 09 08:05 AM

Newbes: Don't buy anything

At least till you look at Darrell Feltmate's site.

I built his lathe tool holder for grinding, works great. Took a little
over an hour & about 3 bucks.

Thanks again, Darrell.

Buddy Matlosz October 9th 09 01:23 AM

Newbes: Don't buy anything

Can I buy groceries?

B.

Bill Noble[_2_] October 9th 09 04:36 AM

Newbes: Don't buy anything

NO, you have to trade bowls and candle sticks for groceries - you will know
when you have gotten good because you won't be hungry.
"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message
Can I buy groceries?

B.