DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   another forum (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/282706-another-forum.html)

TWW July 19th 09 02:35 PM

another forum

As people put less and less on this group I wondered if there was
someplace else where being a member could mean getting a daily e-mail
summary. Using the AAW site was always a pain since you needed to
login but other people (if there are any left here) may already know
the AAW forum (aawforum.org) will send out daily e-mails also. I just
figured that out recently. (OK some of us are kind of slow:)

Are there any other groups or forums that send out daily e-mails.?
That was the nice part about this group when it was more lively. And
thanks to all who answered my questions over the past few years.

Dr. Deb July 19th 09 11:04 PM

another forum

TWW wrote:

As people put less and less on this group I wondered if there was
someplace else where being a member could mean getting a daily e-mail
summary. Using the AAW site was always a pain since you needed to
login but other people (if there are any left here) may already know
the AAW forum (aawforum.org) will send out daily e-mails also. I just
figured that out recently. (OK some of us are kind of slow:)

Are there any other groups or forums that send out daily e-mails.?
That was the nice part about this group when it was more lively. And
thanks to all who answered my questions over the past few years.

try "rec.woodworking"

deb

charlieb July 24th 09 03:22 AM

another forum

TWW wrote:

Are there any other groups or forums that send out daily e-mails.?
That was the nice part about this group when it was more lively. And
thanks to all who answered my questions over the past few years.

you could always start a Yahoo group.

here's one I joined

you can get daily summaries or individual messages.