DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA - press that would be useful as a pen press or an embossing press (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/281739-fa-press-would-useful-pen-press-embossing-press.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] July 5th 09 08:22 PM

FA - press that would be useful as a pen press or an embossing press

some of you folks may find this press useful - it looks to me like it was
originally for pressing snaps onto fabric, but it would make a great pen
press or an embossing press (to press your mark into wood, copper, pweter,
etc)

Bill
www.wbnoble.com

sbnjhfty July 6th 09 02:59 AM

Bill Noble wrote:
some of you folks may find this press useful - it looks to me like it was
originally for pressing snaps onto fabric, but it would make a great pen
press or an embossing press (to press your mark into wood, copper, pweter,
etc)

IMHO that doesn't look like it would be useful as a pen press.