DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Utah Symposium, a few photos (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/278889-utah-symposium-few-photos.html)

Ralph E Lindberg May 23rd 09 05:32 PM

Utah Symposium, a few photos

http://www.ralphandellen.us/Wood/Utah%20Symposium/

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv

Kevin Miller[_2_] May 23rd 09 06:30 PM

Utah Symposium, a few photos

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
http://www.ralphandellen.us/Wood/Utah%20Symposium/

Thanks Ralph. Wish I could have been there. Always a lot of fun. I
went to the Utah show once, in '97. Had a great time, met Fred Holder
and enjoyed shooting the breeze with him in the dorms after hours.
Shook Raffan's hand. Unfortunately any talent that rubbed off washed
down the drain when I went to the washroom. Sigh. g

Finials have always been a challenge for me. I think a Cindy Drozda
class will be in order the next time I get to a symposium!

Post some more if you get the chance - and make 'em a bit bigger if you
can...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Ralph E Lindberg May 24th 09 03:13 PM

Utah Symposium, a few photos

In article ,
Kevin Miller wrote:

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
http://www.ralphandellen.us/Wood/Utah%20Symposium/

Thanks Ralph. Wish I could have been there. Always a lot of fun. I
went to the Utah show once, in '97. Had a great time, met Fred Holder
and enjoyed shooting the breeze with him in the dorms after hours.
Shook Raffan's hand. Unfortunately any talent that rubbed off washed
down the drain when I went to the washroom. Sigh. g

Finials have always been a challenge for me. I think a Cindy Drozda
class will be in order the next time I get to a symposium!

Post some more if you get the chance - and make 'em a bit bigger if you
can...

Unfortunately, thats the size the Photoshop Elements gives, when using
it to "auto-build" a web-page

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org