Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Timberland Pro Men's Titan 6" Soft Toe Boot

Price:$109.95
Image: http://megadiscountfinder.info/image.php?id=B000XR2IA0
Best deal: http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000XR2IA0

Nicely made, light, and very comfy for well used feet !East off, easy on. No need to pull laces from eyes to loosen and slip off.Size is correct....that is a rare thing these days. High quality laces that stayed tied all day!!! Well worth the price.John from Maine
I am on my second pair of these boots. I feel more comfortable in these boots than I do in my tennis shoes. I wear them on average at least 5 days a week and they hold up well. I would recommend these boots to anybody.
These work boots are great. I wear them 5 days a week 10+ hours a day for work. Great on a concrete floor lifting heavy material. My feet feel good after a hard days work!!
This is the second pair of these boots I've purchased in the past six months. The first pair turned out to be defective and was replaced by Timberland. I'm a landscaper and am constantly on my feet but these boots are almost as comfortable as wearing a pair of quality sneakers all day. I got used to the daily foot pain in the past with other boots but this is a totally new and pleasant experience. I come home free of the daily pain and foot problems I've had for years. I even do wear the second pair while not working. That's how comfortable they are. Timberland really got the comfort issues solved and they have always made a very long lasting, durable product.
I've worn safety boots for over 7 years. These are the best I've found for under $150. Comfortable and finally with a decent sized 'toe' if you buy the wide size. Before this I had RedWing, Hush Puppies, CAT (Wolverine?).
The TimberlandĀ® men's TitanĀ® Safety Boot is engineered in premium reddish-brown leather and is packed with features for the job, including Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. Plus, it is slip-resistant, oil-resistant, and abrasion-resistant.
Timberland's lightest workboots, these are engineered in premium leather and are packed with features for the jobsite including Electrical Hazard protection to keep you safe from open circuits and a rebound heel insert for durable cushioning and energy return. And, they have Timberland's Boot 2 Boot Challenge 30-Day Comfort Guarantee, so what do you have to lose?

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

We Were Soldiers (Widescreen Edition):http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000068TPN
Timberland Pro Men's Titan 6" Waterproof Safety Toe Boot:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000XEO374
Super G 802.11BG Wireless Pci 64 Bit Xp Compliant Turbo Mode:http://megadiscountfinder.info/index.php?id=B000M5U9GI