Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Fuller Tool 426-1505 5 Piece 12 Point ?-Inch to ?-Inch Box Wrench Set

Price:$29.99
Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000BDG8XE
Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000BDG8XE

Well, these are definitely the lowest price ratcheting wrenches that I could find. I've been wanting a set for years now, and now I finally have one.These wrenches are not the best in terms of construction, however, they are quite strong. They are also quite effective. I would have liked to know what sizes come in this set, but they were not listed here. So, here they a1/4" + 5/16"3/8" + 7/16"1/2" + 9/16"5/8" + 3/4"11/16" + 7/8"These wrenches are simple enough to operate, and low cost enough to not worry about losing them.I have a mechanic friend who tends to borrow tools without remembering to return them. At this price, I might just purchase a set for him.In short, I'd definitely recommend these for someone who doesn't own a set. Just keep in mind, these are far from Craftsman quality.
I would spend the extra bucks and get some craftsman which have a forever warranty. The fit and finish on these wrenches are terrible, I opened the box and took one look at them before sending it back. The ratcheting action is not very positive and have a rather loose feeling. I'm sure it works but tools that don't feel or work right are more frustrating than they're worth. The metal plates that form the body of the wrench are stamped and then riveted together, I think the rivets will work loose over time. A one piece, forged body is a better design. If you're on a budget the 72 tooth rivet action of the craftsman are a better choice. I don't consider myself a tool snob however, I do prefer tools made here in the US. Again, you get what you pay for.
I have used my new ratchet box-end wrenches a few times now and i really like them. The offset keeps the knuckles from being scraped and the direction lever is very easy to flip. Nice wrenches.
Fuller has been around for years and is associated with quality tools. I purchased these wrenches and have not been disappointed. You could expect to pay $40 or more for these type of wrenches from other good names. Wrenches carry a lifetime warranty, though I don't know easy this process will be. I use these for light mechanical work like brakes, oil, and general repairs and they function perfectly.
The Fuller 5-Piece SAE Box Wrench Set is useful for quickly and easily tightening or loosening nuts or bolts in tight quarters or those accessible only from one side. Each wrench features a convenient ratcheting action for ease of use, and an angled head for greater clearance. Additionally, each wrench features a 12-point box-end for a snug fit that resists rounding-out, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Fuller Tool 426-1525 5 Piece 12 Point ?-Millimeter to ?-Millimeter Box Wrench Set:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000BDDGH0
Stanley 92-824 Black Chrome and Laser Etched Socket Set, 69-Piece:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000KE6E1U
Milwaukee 48-32-1500 Quik-Lok 38-Piece Hex Shank Drilling and Driving Bit Set:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000LWKRH8