Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Sephra CF18L-SST Classic Chocolate-Fondue 3-Tiered Fountain, Stainless Steel

List Price:$149.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000GPGVF2
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GPGVF2

WE HAD 2 FOUNTAINS GOING AT THE WEDDING RECEPTION ONE WITH CHOCOLATE AND ONE WITH CHEESE AND THE BOTH WORKED AND LOOKED WOUNDERFUL. I HAVE 2 MORE WEDDINGS THAT I WILL USE THIS ON AND FOUND IT BETTER THAN RENTING, YOU CAN ALSO USE IT FOR A BBQ COOK OUT!!!!WHICH WILL BE THIS SPRING!!!
We used this fountain for my mothers 50th birthday and it was a smash hit! It was easy to put together, melted the chocolate, ran smoothly and came apart very well. It does take a minute to wash up and a bottle brush would probably come in handy for the smaller nooks and crannies, but that is the only minor issue. We ordered our chocolate from www.chocoley.com and was it awesome! Buy this, you won't regret it.
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SONS UPCOMMING WEDDING. WHEN IT ARRIVED THERE WAS NO CHOCOLATE BUT WHEN I CALLED THEY WERE SO GOOD AND TOOK CARE OF THE PROBLEM. THE FOUNTAIN WORKED GREAT AND WAS BEAUTIFUL.... I LOVE YOU AMAZON!!! THANKS
I purchased this fountain for my daughter's 16th birthday party...and wasn't disappointed at all. It was a huge hit with the teenagers. And it was very easy to clean up afterwards. Definitely impressed. We'll be using it many more times, I'm sure!
Shipping was lightning fast!! The fountain is lovely, but I have not had an opportunity to test it because, as others have stated, this model does not come with chocolate, (despite the claim to the contrary in the item description). In fact, the box it comes in clearly states on it: "Chocolate Not Included." Apparently one reviewer was lucky enough to receive chocolate with his order, but based on the recent reviews, there is only a one in four chance that yours will. It's not worth returning the fountain, but if your decision to buy this product is based on the chocolate being included- you will likely be disappointed when it arrives. Still a great bargain as compared to department store pricing!!!
The Sephra Classic Chocolate Fountain provides the elegance and style that will make a lasting impression on your friends and family. The streamlined design allows melted chocolate and cascade over the tiers creating a perfect curtain of flowing chocolate fondue. With QuickSet parts the Sephra Classic Chocolate Fountain assembles in seconds and dishwasher-safe parts make cleaning a breeze. Entertain your family and friends with a warm cascading curtain of delicious chocolate! The Sephra Classic Chocolate Fountain is the perfect addition to any special occasion.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

1,200 NEW 6" CHOCOLATE FOUNTAINS / KEBAB KABOB BAMBOO SKEWERS.:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000FQBJWM
Nostalgia Electrics LPF210 Lighted Party Fountain:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000HHGZ28
SF Signature Fondue Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, 32-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 4):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000PDHF50