Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Elite EPM450 Countertop Popcorn Maker

List Price:$239.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000NCPXBG
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000NCPXBG

Very easy to use & clean up. 1 batch works great for 1-2 people. Cooks very quickly though so multiple batches can be easily done- the light seems to keep the popcorn warm too.
This was a wonderful addition to our home! From young to old enjoyed watching this old time looking popper make our favorite movie snack. It will fit just fine on the end of a counter or vanity/sofa size table.Everything works as expected. One tip however, if you purchase the premixed bags of oil, kernels and seasoning; cut the end with the oil only and squeeze it into the hopper then cut the kernel and seasoning portion of the bag. This will allow the oil to get to the bottom of the hopper. Our first batch clumped together as the bag instructions didn't include this tip. 2 bag fulls will furnish a family of 6 and some may have seconds. There are all types of corn available, I think we will try kettle corn next. Well worth the extra money. The manufacturing is solid with glass and steel structure with steel hinges, easy cleanup design and comes with kernel measuring cup and oil spoon, salt shaker and popcorn scooper for the mix it yourselfers out there. The warming light keeps the popcorn fresh and warm for hours too. We thank the designers on this one!
We've owned this machine for 3 months and consistently use it one or two times a week for our home theater. It's been a great machine - the stirring rod has never jammed, it's easy to clean and makes popcorn fast.I did a bit of research before buying. Here's the key features on this machine that aren't on the others in its price range:-- Really easy to clean kettle. It rotates down and the stirring rod stays affixed to the underside of the top of the machine. This makes it really easy to wipe out the kettle since there isn't a stirring mechanism in the way.-- When you lift the lid on the kettle it sticks to a magnet on the underside of the top. This keeps it out of the way for adding popcorn or cleaning.-- A heater beneath the popcorn to keep it warm. Most machines just have a lamp, which really doesn't do much. A dedicated heating element does a much better job. Also a bright lamp is distracting when watching a movie. I replaced my with a much lower wattage bulb, but since it has a separate heater the popcorn still stays warm.-- Tempered glass walls. A nice touch and easier to clean, although the door is plexiglass.-- 4 oz kettle. I've found this to be the perfect size for 2 adults and 2 kids. It will four small bags that are about 3" wide by 6" tall (labeled as 1 oz bags of course). Once you have a popcorn machine you love to have fresh popcorn but you also don't need a big huge bag. I'd wouldn't recommend a 2 oz kettle for anybody, it's just not enough for anything other than one person. A 6 oz kettle would be better for parties or more than 4 people, but I just pop two batches when we have guests.Other machines have these features (such as the Paragon units) but they cost around $300. This is a great deal and I'd buy it again.
just got it a couple of days ago, love it no problems well worth the money fast shipping
The EPM-450 is just what the popcorn maniac needs for his serious home theater popcorn taste. It is a 4oz. popper and for two to four people it is ideal. I purchased the 8oz pre-measured popcorn packets with oil, salt and kernels and split them. That way if I need more I can make more (in about 4 -5 minutes)... if not I don't waste half the popcorn. The cost for the 4oz and 8oz is the same where I shop so twice the amount for the same price. The popper makes a nice addition to my theater experience. I have had no problems with it and it works as advertised. The vendor shipped on time and it arrived the exact day I needed it without having to expedite it with air freight.
Perfect for parties or movie night, this carnival-style cooker pops corn with fun flair Detachable, 4-oz. stainless steel popping kettle Built-in stirring system and glass walls Includes a scooping trough, measuring spoon and cup Hand wash Dimensions:21Hx15Wx12.25D"

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Case (24) of 4 Ounce Great American Popcorn Portion Packs:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000PDY3P0
Popcorn Bags (8") - 50 Count:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00018TVVA
Popcorn Salt:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00017LF24
Real Theater Popcorn Popping Oil 16 oz:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00017L1UA
Butter Flavored Popcorn Topping:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000UZLQG2

Popcorn Ceilings John Home Repair 10 September 24th 07 03:40 PM
Popcorn Lung ATP* Metalworking 13 September 9th 07 05:09 AM
countertop portable ice maker help PJ Home Repair 0 December 11th 06 07:00 AM
Popcorn ceiling barry martin Home Repair 4 July 19th 03 12:42 AM
Kenmore elite coldspot ice maker not working no water? toolman Home Repair 5 July 11th 03 09:04 PM