Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default anyone need some Dymondwood blanks?

2 1/4 inch cube (aprox) Dymondwood turning blank - I believe these were
originally intended for gear shift knobs, they are tapped to 9/16" X12TPI
which is common on many stick shifts. You can ignore the tapped part and
turn this blank into a small bowl, or cut it up into several pen blanks, or
get two and make an attractive box, or .....

$5 for one, $4each for 5 or more - I have about a dozen.

I can send you a picture if you want - make new knobs for your lathe? for
your T-bucket coupe'?

anyway, if you want some, get my email address off my web page below and
drop me a note

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

pen blanks? jeremy Woodturning 4 March 29th 07 07:50 PM
Pen blanks Rob Woodturning 4 October 31st 06 06:32 PM
Dymondwood pen blanks John Young Woodturning 7 October 17th 06 08:40 PM
FS--pen blanks and more Bob Schmall Woodworking 0 February 2nd 05 02:30 PM
wet pen blanks william kossack Woodturning 3 August 31st 04 12:38 AM