Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default used Vega duplicator for sale

pardon me, please, I'm hoping a sales item is ok, here.

I've been doing a bit of shop cleaning, and have decided to get rid of my
duplicator. Seemed like a good idea, at the time, but have not used it in
many years. It is probably safe for me to sell it, now.

Vega Model D36, serial #729, circa 1987

I used it on my Shopsmith, mounted it on the backside of the lathe, and used
with the cutter upside down.

$250 and you pay shipping

I am located in northern Minnesota

tom koehler
--
I will find a way or make one.

Delta lathe and Vega pro duplicator for sale [email protected] Woodworking 2 June 2nd 07 05:20 PM
DUPLICATOR J T Woodworking 10 November 16th 06 03:06 AM
Duplicator Fred May Woodworking 1 December 20th 05 05:47 PM
Vega duplicator Q47M Woodturning 1 December 12th 05 02:22 PM
Vega duplicator Bill Rubenstein Woodturning 2 August 25th 03 01:44 AM