Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Quotes wanted for this simple turning!

Wood Turners,

I would like some quotes for this simple turning in quantities of 6 and 25
units. I'm open to different types of wood and even other materials with an
attractive appearance and structural substance (in other words, no foam or
paper models, etc).

I would prefer a sanded, unfinished product. Small live-center hole on top
is ok. Screw holes or drive-center hole and spur marks on bottom is ok

I'm located in central Texas and would prefer someone in this state or
region to keep shipping costs down.

I look forward to your offers. Thanks.

-Scott Cox

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article , "Scott Cox" wrote:
Image would not post here so I uploaded to
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. Thanks for your offers.

Try uploading it to a web site somewhere; many large ISPs no longer carry the
alt.binaries hierarchy.

"Scott Cox" wrote in message
Wood Turners,

I would like some quotes for this simple turning in quantities of 6 and 25
units. I'm open to different types of wood and even other materials with
an attractive appearance and structural substance (in other words, no foam
or paper models, etc).

I would prefer a sanded, unfinished product. Small live-center hole on top
is ok. Screw holes or drive-center hole and spur marks on bottom is ok

I'm located in central Texas and would prefer someone in this state or
region to keep shipping costs down.

I look forward to your offers. Thanks.

-Scott Cox

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Scott Cox wrote:

Wood Turners,

I would like some quotes for this simple turning in quantities of 6 and 25
units. I'm open to different types of wood and even other materials with
an attractive appearance and structural substance (in other words, no foam
or paper models, etc).

I would prefer a sanded, unfinished product. Small live-center hole on top
is ok. Screw holes or drive-center hole and spur marks on bottom is ok

I'm located in central Texas and would prefer someone in this state or
region to keep shipping costs down.

I look forward to your offers. Thanks.

-Scott Cox

Question. Just a flat top and bottom turned piece, right?

You said you were open to various woods, do you want this made of a single
piece or are laminations acceptable?

How are you going to finish the items?

Deb
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Question. Just a flat top and bottom turned piece, right?

-Correct.

You said you were open to various woods, do you want this made of a single
piece or are laminations acceptable?

-Laminations may be acceptable. That's an interesting idea. Thanks.

How are you going to finish the items?

-Depends on the material of course, but probably a simple poly.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Scott Cox wrote:

Wood Turners,

I would like some quotes for this simple turning in quantities of 6 and 25
units. I'm open to different types of wood and even other materials with
an attractive appearance and structural substance (in other words, no foam
or paper models, etc).

I would prefer a sanded, unfinished product. Small live-center hole on top
is ok. Screw holes or drive-center hole and spur marks on bottom is ok

I'm located in central Texas and would prefer someone in this state or
region to keep shipping costs down.

I look forward to your offers. Thanks.

-Scott Cox

Scott, have you had any takers?

If not drop me a post via e-mail. My listed e-mail is a valid address, just
make sure the Subject line says, "Turning Project."

Deb

Musing about turning simple sphericons. Arch Woodturning 1 September 12th 07 01:44 AM
MOTIVATED QUOTES avtar Woodworking 0 December 11th 06 07:03 AM
MOTIVATED QUOTES raj Home Repair 0 December 10th 06 06:38 AM
more info wanted on a vase turning technique [email protected] Woodturning 4 June 13th 05 02:49 AM