Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default GRIZZLY G0462

I have been thinking of learning how to turn and have been looking at
lathes. Does anyone have any comments on the Grizzly G0462 lathe? At
$395 it seems too god to pass up.

Thanks, Rob
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Nov 1, 3:18*pm, wrote:
I have been thinking of learning how to turn and have been looking at
lathes. Does anyone have any comments on the Grizzly G0462 lathe? At
$395 it seems too god to pass up.

Thanks, Rob

Hi, Rob. Just thought I would throw in my .02 here, since no one has
provided a direct answer.

The results and opinions on the Grizzly lathes in general seem to be
mixed. That said, it doesn't mean that you would get a fine machine
from them. I would dig a little harder, go to another woodturning
forum or two and do a bit more research on this model before I jumped.

As always, just my opinion.

Robert

Grizzly DRO on Grizzly square column mill/drill Carl McIver Metalworking 1 October 18th 07 12:35 AM
grizzly Tim Wiley Woodturning 6 August 18th 04 03:23 AM
Now it is Grizzly VS. Delta was...Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly Jeff Woodworking 5 February 2nd 04 11:17 PM
Grizzly G0444Z Question--no reply from Grizzly Jeff Woodworking 12 January 19th 04 03:47 PM