DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   J-Line 170 Question (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/263559-j-line-170-question.html)

John Gbur October 26th 08 09:36 PM

J-Line 170 Question

First thanks to all for all the information so far. My restore is going
well I am just waiting on my AC drive to come to test it out.

One more question, I know the inboard spindle is 1 1/8 by 8 tpi. Can
someone confirm if the outside spindle is 1 1/8 x 8 tpi left hand thread.
Also does anyone know if the handwheel is supposed to thread on flush. Mine
doesn't, I think it may need a tap run through it but I have only been able
to find the right hand thread not the left hand thread. Thanks, John
Gbur.