DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hazelwood (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/263331-hazelwood.html)

Eric[_9_] October 24th 08 11:45 AM

Hazelwood

Does anyone know of a source for Hazelwood? I need 1-1.5" dia lengths
12-18" long or so for a turning project.

robo hippy October 27th 08 03:18 AM

Hazelwood

We do have a lot of it around here, but it isn't one I look for.
Mostly orchard Filbert trees, which I think is the same thing. What do
you need it for? I can ask a friend to look for some.
robo hippy