DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kids As Muses - One Inspiration Done (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/257185-kids-muses-one-inspiration-done.html)

charlieb August 4th 08 07:32 AM

Kids As Muses - One Inspiration Done

This hamburger idea got out of hand - just a little. When was the last
time
you turned - a toothpick?

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...fPatties2.html

Arch August 4th 08 01:03 PM

Kids As Muses - One Inspiration Done

Continued good (not short order) cooking off the stove and out of the
take home box, Charlie. If the meat has an oil finish, make sure there's
no transfat!

I've never turned a toothpick _deliberately. More than a few
inadvertently. I once decorated some kitchen matches with coves and
beads for 'bathroom' use. For those who dislike spraying perfume
or don't smoke, they serve the same deodorant purpose. Better, I think.
:)

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter