DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   "Conventional Woodturners" site (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/253839-conventional-woodturners-site.html)

John Wirth June 24th 08 04:07 AM

"Conventional Woodturners" site

I heard about another turners site that I am interested in looking into. It
is called Conventional Woodturners and it is on the 'my family' site but I
haven't found out how to gain access. Has anyone else heard of this site,
and how does one get into it? Is it invitation only?

--
John Wirth

Phisherman June 24th 08 11:55 PM

"Conventional Woodturners" site

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 20:07:26 -0700, "John Wirth"
wrote:

I heard about another turners site that I am interested in looking into. It
is called Conventional Woodturners and it is on the 'my family' site but I
haven't found out how to gain access. Has anyone else heard of this site,
and how does one get into it? Is it invitation only?

Havn't heard of it. Do you have a link?

Canchippy June 25th 08 04:30 AM

On Jun 23, 11:07 pm, "John Wirth" wrote:
I heard about another turners site that I am interested in looking into. It
is called Conventional Woodturners and it is on the 'my family' site but I
haven't found out how to gain access. Has anyone else heard of this site,
and how does one get into it? Is it invitation only?

--
John Wirth

Yes you are right. Wilford Bickel set up the site for turners who
wanted to concentrate on a more traditional type of woodturning.
If you want an invite I suggest you email Wilford at
(remove delete)

Ralph E Lindberg June 25th 08 01:30 PM

"Conventional Woodturners" site

wrote:

I heard about another turners site that I am interested in looking into. It
is called Conventional Woodturners and it is on the 'my family' site but I
haven't found out how to gain access. Has anyone else heard of this site,
and how does one get into it? Is it invitation only?

Havn't heard of it. Do you have a link?

As I recall you need to be a member to even see the posts

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv