DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   top (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/243323-top.html)

John Grossbohlin April 11th 08 09:23 PM

top

I posted a photo of a small top on ABPW that some here might be interested
in seeing... particularly those who do small items.

John

charlie b[_2_] April 13th 08 05:38 AM

top

in article , John Grossbohlin
at
wrote on 4/11/08 1:23 PM:

I posted a photo of a small top on ABPW that some here might be interested
in seeing... particularly those who do small items.

John

We've got a Tops nite coming up. Found this young turner in France who
does some interesting one. What's surprising is that he seems to be
a young teenager. His signature block - translated from French
- Let the chips fly! Sounds even better in French.

http://www.svwoodturners.org/SVWfeat...bSite4_08.html