DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   turning hard maple NICE! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/243258-turning-hard-maple-nice.html)

jd April 11th 08 03:03 PM

turning hard maple NICE!

jsut figured I'd post a reminder: Turning hard maple is NICE. Just go the
legs of a custom kithcen table, and I'm turning solid HM 4x4. Its been a
while since I turned "furniture" wood (kiln dried, clear stuff). I'd
forgotten how nice it is!
-JD

randyswoodshoop April 12th 08 02:58 PM

turning hard maple NICE!

On Apr 11, 9:03*am, "jd" wrote:
jsut figured I'd post a reminder: Turning hard maple is NICE. Just go the
legs of a custom kithcen table, and I'm turning solid HM 4x4. Its been a
while since I turned "furniture" wood (kiln dried, clear stuff). I'd
forgotten how nice it is!
-JD

It is nice, I love to turn cherry table legs myself.

Randy
http://nokeswoodworks.com