DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/226822-merry-christmas-happy-healthy-new-year.html)

[email protected] December 20th 07 05:41 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year

Have a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year,
cheers eh.
Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Patrick[_3_] December 21st 07 06:30 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year

Thank You Leo. I wish the best to you and all of the participants of this
group. Where else could a novice find encouragement, advice and accolades.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Pat Fischer
Olalla, WA

Lyndell Thompson December 22nd 07 01:59 AM

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year

Same to ya Leo, all the others here and elsewhere. Merry Christmas and
happy holidays.
Lyndell

Old Guy December 22nd 07 01:42 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year

Seasons greetings to all. I get presents from this group all year--it
makes my non-turning time fun.

Old guy

Arch December 22nd 07 09:25 PM

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year

Thanks Leo and also with you.

....and thanks for all the sage advice and goodwill that you share with
us here.

Arch