DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Project listing (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/217679-new-project-listing.html)

Darrell Feltmate October 16th 07 01:54 PM

New Project listing

Hi folks. I am attempting to write a new section on the web site for
beginners. Here is a project for it that has a way to center a handle on a
tool while making it. The project is a whisk handle for the kitchen and a
simple stocking stuffer to make.
http://aroundthewoods.com/woodturnin...ctwhisk01.html

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Max63 October 16th 07 04:58 PM

New Project listing

nice project and clear and concise site. well done.
I'd make the "Next" button much more visible
keep them coming,
Max
ps. I sent you an email on the 11th. did u catch it?

Max63 October 16th 07 05:01 PM

New Project listing

double oops:
1. wanted to add that I'd state, somewhere before the end, that
finishing should be performed after epoxy fully hardens, probably the
next day. this may seem obvious but its a begginer's project after
all, isnt it?
2. wasnt you who received my email. please ignore

Darrell Feltmate October 16th 07 10:24 PM

New Project listing

Thanks Max. The button is a lot easier to see. Problem is, I notice it could
be changed on a lot more pages too. :-)

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate