DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT What happened to rec.woodworking (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/213845-ot-what-happened-rec-woodworking.html)

Rick Samuel September 9th 07 03:22 PM

OT What happened to rec.woodworking

Changed in service? What? It disappeared from my line-up, reloaded it and no new postings in three days.

Owen Lawrence September 9th 07 07:41 PM

OT What happened to rec.woodworking

Something like that happened to me the other day. I had to reset my
newsgroup list to get it back. I still don't know what happened, and it was
only one group out of the eleven that I read.

- Owen -

Neil Larson September 9th 07 11:34 PM

OT What happened to rec.woodworking

I was just there, so I would reset your newsgroups.