DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pyrography (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/208768-pyrography.html)

Bradford Chaucer July 30th 07 04:52 PM

Pyrography

I need to know thew output voltage from detail Master type Power unit for
wood burning. If someone out there has one and can measure the output
voltage, both under load and unloaded, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

William Noble July 31st 07 06:26 AM

Pyrography

I've measured what it takes to get proper temperature on a pyrograpy tip or
two (I have plenty of power supplies here) and it tends to be beween 1/2 and
2.5 volts

Bradford Chaucer August 3rd 07 04:11 PM

Pyrography

Great, thank you for the info.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:26:48 -0700, "William Noble"
wrote:

I've measured what it takes to get proper temperature on a pyrograpy tip or
two (I have plenty of power supplies here) and it tends to be beween 1/2 and
2.5 volts

.. .