DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   need someone to turn some fishing lures (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/195119-need-someone-turn-some-fishing-lures.html)

[email protected] March 15th 07 08:27 PM

need someone to turn some fishing lures

I am looking for someone to turn approximately 100 lure bodies. The
bodies are 8 inches long and approxately 1.7 inches thick and tapered
toward the head and tail. The shape is quite basic. I would like them
to be turned out of hard maple if possible.

If this is something that interests you please send me an email at:

thank you

Junior March 16th 07 12:59 AM

need someone to turn some fishing lures

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am looking for someone to turn approximately 100 lure bodies. The
bodies are 8 inches long and approxately 1.7 inches thick and tapered
toward the head and tail. The shape is quite basic. I would like them
to be turned out of hard maple if possible.

If this is something that interests you please send me an email at:

thank you

Muskies?

Jr

Mike R. Courteau March 17th 07 03:06 PM

On Mar 15, 4:27 pm, wrote:
I am looking for someone to turn approximately 100 lure bodies. The
bodies are 8 inches long and approxately 1.7 inches thick and tapered
toward the head and tail. The shape is quite basic. I would like them
to be turned out of hard maple if possible.

If this is something that interests you please send me an email at:

thank you

I'm very interested. Email me at " with the
details.

Mike