Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Bored: looking for shapes.

O'K I am bored, down to about a dozen projects none going anywhere in a
hurry.

I read a post here and the person give their web site which had about 18 or
24 differant shapes to turn for those of us with less imigation anyone know
what I am talking about.

Marty

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kip Kip is offline

On Mar 7, 8:15�pm, "triker3" wrote:
O'K I am bored, down to about a dozen projects none going anywhere in a
hurry.

*I read a post here and the person give their web site which had about 18 or
24 differant shapes to turn for those of us with less imigation anyone know
what I am talking about.

Marty

I don't know about a website, there is a book by John Hunnex of the UK
called Source book of Shapes for Woodturners - or something close to
that.Believe that it was published by the Woodturning magazine folks

Hope this helps

Kip Powers
Rogers, AR

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Marty

Got a link here for you, lots of projects to choose from, and keep you
busy and out of mischief ;-)))

http://www.woodturningonline.com/Tur..._projects.html

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

On 7 Mar, 21:15, "triker3" wrote:
O'K I am bored, down to about a dozen projects none going anywhere in a
hurry.

I read a post here and the person give their web site which had about 18 or
24 differant shapes to turn for those of us with less imigation anyone know
what I am talking about.

Marty

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Mar 7, 7:15 pm, "triker3" wrote:
O'K I am bored, down to about a dozen projects none going anywhere in a
hurry.

I read a post here and the person give their web site which had about 18 or
24 differant shapes to turn for those of us with less imigation anyone know
what I am talking about.

Marty

If you belong to WoW, there are over 17,000 photos of turnings, many
by some of the best turners in the world. Just check out some of the
many albums available.

Wally Dickerman

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

If you go to http://aroundthewoods.com/book1/contents.html and drop to the
end of the page, there are links to enough projects to keep you going for a
couple of years at least. They are from a course on woodturning published in
1919. If you turn each one, one by one, you will become an excellent turner,
I think. These guys had some nice ideas.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

"Wally" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 7, 7:15 pm, "triker3" wrote:
O'K I am bored, down to about a dozen projects none going anywhere in a
hurry.

I read a post here and the person give their web site which had about 18
or
24 differant shapes to turn for those of us with less imigation anyone
know
what I am talking about.

Marty

If you belong to WoW, there are over 17,000 photos of turnings, many
by some of the best turners in the world. Just check out some of the
many albums available.

Wally Dickerman

Shapes out of plaster? [email protected] Home Repair 8 October 9th 06 10:14 PM
Baluster Shapes Dick Woodturning 5 March 1st 06 09:02 PM
EDUCATIONAL SHAPES PUZZLE J T Woodworking 0 March 1st 06 04:05 PM
Stuggling with shapes william kossack Woodturning 18 February 28th 06 05:03 AM
cutting out shapes with a router [email protected] Woodworking 11 November 6th 05 05:11 PM